Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine 2 0 0 9

I look forward every year for my home-made, hand-drawn Valentine card from Dave. They are not the most romantic cards that you could imagine... Pirates, Napoleon Dynamite, and this year: Osama Bin Laden are not the most tender of images, albeit...they sure have made me smile--inside and out. Along with the lovely card, Dave bought me beautiful flowers and made my favorite meal: salmon, potatoes, peas, and carrots... YUM! (He even made the table and got the fancy goblets out!)
For dessert: roasted marshmellows!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

hey april, aaron jr just got the valentine card you sent from the kids. he loved it. thank you for that. i am glad you had a great valentines day. celebrating with the kids is always fun. they kids will remember those special days and cherish them...
love you.

Michelle M said...

You should tell Dave to encourage Derrick to make me a home-made card. I always tell him that I want one, but he says he's not creative or thoughtful enough! You're lucky (even though it's Bin Laden).

I love Susie dipping into dinner in the picture!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

what a romantic!

Dan and Natalie Sessions said...

awe that is so cute! How sweet and thoughtful of him:) I love when they go all out for us!

Turner said...

The first rehearsal was great today. Jami did awesome, and I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow. I talked to Bon and Jami and they, like me, are wicked excited about you coming out to perform. Emily was there too. She is driving down from Logan every week to be in it, which is cool. Call me when you want sometime. If you want video of the movement, just ask.
-Loves... Trish

paulandeliza said...

Ha! April, I am soo happy to see that some couples are celebrating the day of love. If I had any time what so ever I would be able to celebrate! just kidding, We usually go to the Temple and dinner the week before. your family is too cute!