Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lennon Turns One!

I just cannot believe that my beautiful boy is now one! The year ZoOmed by! He is the sweetest boy, so cheerful, and brings us so much JOY! We are blessed everyday by our Robbie Lennon! My attempt at making Lennon a birthday cake... not bad, but not great either. (It's suppose to look like a number 1) Lennon knew just what to do when we gave him his cake... dive right in! Susie was a good sister by helping him eat the cake.Lennon playing peak-a-boo with his messy cake hands! Susie enjoyed helping with opening Lennon's presents... but, wasn't too happy that they weren't for her!It has been 1 year full of joy and love... we love you, our beautiful beautiful boy... Robbie Lennon!

4 comments:

paulandeliza said...

holy cow! I cannot believe he is that big! He is so adorable, and Susie is just a runway model, you are in trouble with that girl! So cute and hope to see you at Christmas, miss you. love you.
love Eliza

DREW and MICHELLE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNON! Time is going too fast!!

I think the birthday cake is DARLING April, and more important it probably tasted fantastic because you are a wonderful cook :)

Michelle M said...

I agree with Michelle... your cake was way cool! I think it's funny that the kids pulled the letter boxes off first!

Gary and Kirsten said...

It seemed like only a few months ago that you had him, how can he be 1 already! He is a beautiful little boy. The cake looked fantastic, I knew it was a #1 as soon as I saw it.