Monday, March 1, 2010

Ice Skating

During the winter, there are outdoor ice-rinks near where we live. I've always loved driving past and seeing people glide along. Well, just last week we miraculously found 3 pairs of ice-skates at the Salvation Army (a thrift store) that fit Dave, Susie, and I perfectly! So, we have been able to get out and enjoy some skating!
Susie with her new (used) skates:
Susie holding on tight to Dave's hand... she mostly just let us do all the work.Lennon watching from the side:Olympic Figure-Skating pose:Me going for the Gold Medal:Dave falling on his face (for the fourth time... he, he):

3 comments:

Emily said...

April that looks like a blast! Falling down is all part of the fun. I knew you would be in the Olympics one day:)

Michelle M said...

What a cute post! I'm amazed that you can skate on one leg- I think ice skating is so hard.

Leslie said...

april... do you always have to look SO graceful? :) it is amazing!