Thursday, July 18, 2013

School's Out for the Summer!

I can't believe how much Susie has grown this year in school.  She loved first grade!  I loved looking through her folder each day when she would come home from school, to see what she had been learning.  I loved our conversations of what she experienced each day as a first grader.  She is blossoming beautifully. So so proud of her!  Love my Susie girl.

 Questions answered by Susie...
 
What I learned as a first grader:

Money values, adding/subtracting, to read the time on a clock, about herbivores & carnivores, backbones, fossils, to read chapter books, and lots more!

My favorite class this year:

Gym

Favorite color:

Purple, pink, and light blue

Favorite hobbies:

Soccer class, Dancing, Swimming, & Reading

What I want to be when all grown:

A dancer and a mom


No comments: