Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Sights


Gorgeous to Ghoulish.... just like that. We received a fun package from home filled with Halloween fun. Susie loved the wacky glasses... but, hated the witches nose; she wanted to put a spell on me (notice the angry look in her eyes). Thanks dad and mom for sending us a piece of home (Halloween style).... sooooo much fun!!!!
This Diva-Witch happens to be me.... when I visited home last month my mom had her Halloween open-house for her cute store, Secret Haven (free advertisement for you mom...hee, hee). She has all of her employees dress up as witches and the costumers vote for their favorite ("Which Witch will Win?"). The winner receives a bonus.... who won? Not me, I didn't get even one vote. What went wrong???

2 comments:

Scott and Mal said...

Happy Halloween!!! I think she is the cutest monster I have ever seen in my life! April, she is a doll I wish we could see her more frequently!! We wish you were here and we always miss you and pray for your beautiful family! Love you all!

Leslie said...

nice. i had a hard time getting aaron jr to keep the glasses on for a photo. he is getting harder and harder to get a good photo. suzie looks so cute. i have to say she doesn't look that cute in the mask, but thank heavens it is just a mask. great photos.