Sunday, October 28, 2007

If your Husband is in Medical School and You're Home Alone, while he Studies... Carve a Pumpkin!

Ta-da!!! Yes, I'll brag... I carved this pumpkin!
Our friends Russell and Kristen gave me this nifty carving-guide book that came with special mini saws, a hole poker thingy, and a great pumpkin-gut scooper. They also gave me this gorgeous pumpkin to carve upon.
The moral of this story is... if you are sick of your husband studying all hours of the day, and he's sick of you being sick about it... carve a pumpkin!
It's great fun (even solo).

Me showing off my mad pumpkin-carving ability.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Martha,

That is what Mindy and I will be calling you from now on... where do you get these great ideas... that pumpkin was rad. Maybe if I studied more... Mindy would make cool pumpkins too.

-Garrett and Mindy(Mindy is behind me censoring my comments)

Leslie said...

W-O-W... that is the best word to describe that pumpkin carving. sounds like a lot of fun. we still have yet to carve any pumpkins... maybe tonight for famiy home evening. we will see. way to go april.