Sunday, February 24, 2008

Disneyland...WAHOO!


Thanks Dad-e-o and Mamma Mia!!!
My sweet parents (shown above) treated us with a trip to California this last week. We had too much fun! You can't go to California without visiting the 'happiest place on earth'... DISNEYLAND!

I really think that I enjoyed our two days of Disneyland more than the kiddies. I just get so excited about everything there... even the Disney characters... yes, I know they are really just men/women dressed up, but it's just so fun. It really is so magical... and I felt 5 years old every minute I was there. Susie loved Goofy. She tried to play with his wiskers and ear.

Left to Right: Christa, Pearl, Mom, Malia, Gracie, Goofy, April, Susie, Dad, Aaron Jr.

(Have you ever wondered why Goofy, a dog, could talk and stand...

but Pluto, also a dog, could not?)

Dave and Susie at California Adventure theme park.


Almost eveyone in my family's favorite ride at Disneyland is Splash Mountain. This picture is of Dave, Me, Dad, and Mom (covered by my arm... oops) enjoying the big plunge.


"Get me out of these long lines!"



Susie was such a trooper. She went more than half a week without naps... yet, she pushed through her fatigue and put on a happy face. She loved the trip... as did we!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

fun disneyland photos. we can just try to picture sue on the splash mountain ride. that won't be too hard.

Scott and Mal said...

Susie is adorable!! I can't wait to see you all again! I miss you so much! I'm so glad your disneyland trip was fun!! P.S. Splash mountain makes me nervous just thinking about it! I'm more of the teacups and baby ride person