Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tomorrow on OPRAH!!!

Last month I was lucky enough to get tickets for a taping of the Oprah show (for the 2nd time!)!!! My mom and sister flew out to Chicago for it... and it was a BLAST!
The show that we attended is being televised tomorrow... here is a link to a preview of the show (you can actually see my sister and the back of my head for a fraction of a second in this preview):

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Fridays-Live-Superstar-Kenny-Chesney_1

We were sitting on the SECOND row, towards the middle... we were SO close that with just one leap we would have easily landed on Oprah!!! ;)
Pictures to come... when I get around to it! But, until then... look for us in the second row tomorrow!

7 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

I keep forgetting to ask you how it went. I can't believe you got such good seats!

Michelle M said...

Can I have your autograph?

DREW and MICHELLE said...

That is SO fun! That is the one thing I didn't get to do while living in IL that I REALLY wanted to do... I will just have to live vicariously through you :) I hope to catch it tomorrow so I can look for you!

Gary and Kirsten said...

Sounds like you had great seats!! I had tickets to the Bozo show in Chicago when I was a kid but no one could take me. I would love to see a taping of a talk show.

leah said...

I would have died just to see Kenny, I am a huge fan. Anyways sounds like so much fun - especially to go with your mom and sis.

Turner said...

You lucky dog. When are you coming for the spring concert?

Leslie said...

looks like fun. looking forward to seeing the photos.