Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moab

We went camping to beautiful Moab, Utah last month with my side of the family. It was a biking- hiking- lizard hunting-marshmallow roasting-kite flying good time!

Lennon was a natural hiker:
Such a cute cute boy!... These cousins couldn't get enough of their surroundings. So much to explore!
My brother Steve, Kite Flying while riding his bike... Colorado River... Malia, Aaron Jr., and Susie:
Dave (and Steve) leaping into the FrEeZiNg cold water:
Lennon after he walk/fell into the (freezing) water:
Arches National Park:
Hiking to Delicate Arch:My parents both helped carry the grandkids up and down the hike (they have Viking-blood in them!).
Grandpa and Lennon and Bestemor with Isaac: Susie hiking around and Lennon sharing his sucker with me on our hike: I had never been to the Delicate Arch before... so, when I came around the cliff and saw it for the first time in person it took my breath away! So awesome!
My cute parents:
All the cute cousins (minus baby Evan): The Family:

3 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

Moab has been our favorite place for mountainbiking for a long time. I haven't been there for years. Seeing your pictures bring back a lot of memories. I think we are going to have to head down there this fall.

Leslie said...

it was a fun trip.

glad you guys were here for it. look forward to you coming back.

love ya.

Michelle M said...

I love all the cute pictures of your kids. Derrick and I visited Arches when we were dating- pretty fun!