Monday, December 20, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth...

While we were staying in California last month, and since we will be living there for 5 months soon (Dave has a core rotation in LA)... we got season passes to Disneyland! I am such a kid when it comes to Disneyland, I love it! I love the detail that goes into every ride and throughout the park. Visiting around Christmas time was additionally magical... the decorations, the huge decked-out trees, and it even "snowed" fake snow occasionally! The teacups: A highlight at Disneyland was seeing Mickey Mouse!
Lennon was ecstatic to see him and didn't want to leave his sight!
One of the kids favorite rides was Buzz Lightyear!
Especially for Lennon... he is obsessed with Toy Story!Susie trying to catch the fake snowflakes on her tongue:
Susie and I in front of the Rapunzel Tower:
Susie waiting in line for one of her favorite rides, Winnie the Pooh:We wore the kids out... we wanted to keep on going, but when Lenny lied down on the cold ground we knew it was time to go... after we went on the ride we were in line for though!

2 comments:

Turner said...

That's my girl! Wear the kids out until they can't even walk anymore! Sounds a little familiar...
Love ya,
Trish

Michelle M said...

My biggest anticipation/dream right now is taking my kids to Disney Land someday. I can't wait for them to experience the magic that I felt as a little girl, and that I still feel going there as an adult. What a treasure that your kiddos enjoyed the park so much!