Sunday, November 25, 2007

Forever in my Heart



This Thanksgiving, being away from home, I am reminded of how blessed I am to have Dave and Susie in my life. Dave is such a kind, gentle, and patient husband. He teaches me daily by the way he is... I am amazed at how much he sacrifices for my sake. He is a loving father who can't resist to play with Susie, even though he has 378 pages of studing to do by the next day. And, my sweet little Susie-Boo... how many smiles she has brought to my face I will never know. They are my heart and home.

3 comments:

Garrett and Mindy Sessions said...

You guys are the cutest little family!!

Scott and Mal said...

we missed you guys at Thanksgiving!! April, you are in our thoughts and prayers! Please let me know if I can do anything for you!!! I love you so much!

Laura/Bridger said...

Dave, it was good to hear from you yesterday. Your family is so stinkin' good looking.