Friday, November 2, 2007

Kangaroo Cuteness



We chose this costume for Susie, other than it was adorable, because Dave's dad went to Australia on his mission. His dad and mom went back to Australia (last year?) and brought back a stuffed-animal kangaroo for Susie; she just loves it. Every morning when I go into her room to get her out of her crib she cries and reaches for the kangaroo on her shelf. So I walk her over to it and let her grab it... once she does, she'll hug it and sometimes even kiss it. Maybe it reminds her of Bocky and Grandma.

7 comments:

Scott and Mal said...

So... Susie is by far the cutest kangaroo I have ever seen! And, I want to live by you guys because you are so fun! And you're always up for a good time! We wish we could have seen her on Halloween, and joined your Halloween party! We miss you guys and love ya tons

Leslie said...

i am so glad you put some photos of suzy in her costume. she looks A-dorable. we can't wait to see you guys next month. :)

Christa said...

She's such a cute little kangaroo. I love her little rosy cheeks. Looks like you throw a pretty good party!! We're so glad you guys are having so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

ooo April this is a cute suzie Q!! The kangaroo costume is so original I've never seen it before! I love your costume! very real take on house wife gone madddddd! Sending love!
Autumn

Scott and Mal said...

I tagged you check my blog for details

Ashwani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
känguruh kostüm said...

I like little kangaroo costume...
känguruh kostüm