Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Vacation.... April's side

Christmas night was spent enjoying April's side of the family.
Grandpa and his adoring granddaughters.
My parents prepared a very special letter about each of us and even the grandchildren. They wrote about funny things we had done and/or special qualities we personally posses. The letters were read aloud before each individual opened one of their presents. It was very sweet... my favorite part of the night. (My mom, in the right corner, is holding up one of the letters)
The nativity
Lennon as Baby Jesus again.... sleep in heavenly peace.
Fe loving her mama-- perhaps, a little much!These stripped-pj's pictures were actually taken New Year's Eve. Unfortunetly, Aaron Jr. was sick... so he is missing in the picture (hopefully we'll be able to photo-shop him in). Left to right: Pearl, Isaac, Malia, Susie, Fe, Lennon, and Grace.Look at Susie and Fe (upper right)-- he, he.
Sweet Malia just loved holding her new cousin, Lennon... even if he was screaming at the top of his lungs!
Malia jumping from ottoman to bean-bag... just look at those nicely pointed toes!!
Susie trying to follow suite.... not-so-nicely pointed toes!

5 comments:

Michelle M said...

That close-up picture of Lennon is darling. He's so handsome.

Derrick M said...

Lennon playing double duty Jesus, what a guy! Doesn't that make him an official saint in the Catholic church or something? Or at least a cardinal...

Turner said...

Your family is picture perfect, as always. I'm wearing my "O" socks right now. What a fun holiday it looked like your family had. On another note, have you thought about coming out during spring concert and dancing in it with me???
Loves,
Trish

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Yeah it will be interesting to see how Fe reacts to a new little sister!

PEPPER4X4 said...

Well, my name is Denison, I live in Rio de Janeiro Brazil, and today I just find out that my beloved friend A. S. Harkness left this world to go live closer to our lord Jesus Christ, I just don't know what to say, pls let me know how was this? I wrote once in my book of mormon that this dude was the most gentle, nice and special peolple that I met in my whole life, unfortunatelly we lost contact these late days , and today, looking for his contact again trouhgh internet i just found out about that he's not here anymore , i have a nice photo with him that brings tears to my heart.... well, pls if someone close to his family can read this pls send me an e-mail. need to know more about this special friend that I always will love. Denison Pimenta pepper4x4@hotmail.com