Monday, January 26, 2009

You make me sick!

We have all been sick for way too long. Luckily, I haven't been too ill (I can still somewhat hold down the fort), but Dave has had some nasty bug since before Christmas! Susie was sick well before Christmas too, then she experienced one week of health. But, faster than I could exhale a sigh of relief she caught something new-- the flu. She threw-up for her first time ever last week.... red fruit punch all over the couch! Poor girl (and poor parents... we had to do the clean up)!

Well, I am regretting the contents of this video already. For some reason I wanted to teach Susie about her throw-up experience. That the vomit came from her stomach (or "tummy") and that its contents were made up of things she digested (like the said fruit punch). I just hope that she forgets this lesson before her next play-date or Sunday's nursery... before she feels inclined to share her new knowledge with her friends.

10 comments:

Megan Hauze said...

That's pretty dang funny, if you ask me.

Scott and Mal said...

I love it!!! And I'm sooo sorry that everyone is still sick!! We're thinking of you!

Michelle M said...

I love the vomit noise she makes! Pretty funny video.

Get well SOON. Dayton asks for Susie everyday and NEEDS to play.

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

That is so funny but her poor little sore voice is so sad!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Little Susie gets more and more beautiful every time you post new pics...

Kira said...

I feel nursery show and tell coming on... :) Love the video, so cute!

Turner said...

I have been meaning to call you, but, you know how we both are? Anyway, Suzie accidentally called me on Sunday morning. It was hillarious! I tried to talk to her but she just kept saying, "she's talking to me," like she couldn't believe someone else was on the phone!!! It was the cutest thing and made my day! Do you have text messaging? I want to get Megan (Bonner) something for the triplets, do you want to go in on it??? And I heard the Stratton was preggers too.

christa said...

I'm laughing so hard right now. Isaac was just glued to it and every time it was over said, "more, more,more" So, we just watched it I think 8 times. Isaac kept calling Susie Malia, and said, "no, that's Susie", and then he just said 'susie' for the first time!!! She is so adorable!

Kim said...

April - that is hilarious!!! I don't know why, but it kind of reminded me of the videos you, Traci and Katie used to make :) Just kidding. Hope you are all feeling better now.