Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Two Ministering Angels

Painting by James Christensen

Just the other day I was helped by two angels. They did not have visible wings and I knew them by name and as friends. But their help was nothing less than an Angel's chore. When I needed it most, these two angels served me with open hearts and gentle hands. They lifted my burdens to help me stand with a little more ease. Thank you, my Angels-- you know who you are.

P.S. If you ever try to clean my toilet... I WILL tackle you down (holding baby or not)!

3 comments:

Michelle M said...

President Thomas S. Monson on his recent 81st birthday:

When asked by a Church News editor what his ideal birthday gift would be, he gave this answer:

“Do something for someone else… to make his or her life better. Find someone who is having a hard time, or is ill, or lonely, and do something for them. That’s all I would ask.”

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Michelle, you ought not attempt to scrub April's toilet, it sounds like she means business.

April, I always thought you were so mild! What threats!

Lets pretend Michelle heads towards April's bathroom with the mission to clean. Who wins? Who wants to place a bet?

My bet is on Michelle, she told me what she said to a high school friend who gave her a book that she wasn't interested in- Michelle is FIESTY!