Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Visit that was Practically Perfect in Everyway!

Dave's mom, Dorothy, came for a visit last month. It was so fun and went by way too fast. Here are some things we were able to do during her visit.
Mary Poppins
Dorothy standing in front of the Sears Tower... forgot it's new name.
Lincoln Park Zoo
Grandma, Susie, and Lion.
We actually went to the Zoo twice while Dorothy was here, because we didn't get to see much the first visit... and it was a fun outing. Susie and I roaring at a bear.

Navy Pier
This is officially my new favorite picture of Dave and I. We thoroughly enjoyed these distorting mirrors at Navy Pier.

Skyline Boat Tour
Dorothy treated us to a skyline boat tour. It was a beautiful day to see the city in such a way.... much fun.
Susie's just a little excited in this picture. Handsome boys.
Grandma and Susie... love that view!

Lake Michigan
Dorothy's first visit to huge Lake Michigan.
Ooooo, love that chubby face!
Susie just LOVES the beach... she gets in the water no matter how freezing it is, and just can not get enough.
Susie enjoyed digging holes in the sand and finding rocks with Grandma.


We had so much fun with you Dorothy! Come back soon!

3 comments:

The Robot Writes said...

April

It was so good to see you at the dance concert. Your family is darling. Send me your email so that I can invite you to my blog. jessicabeckman07@hotmail.com

Jessica (Moss) Beckman

Michelle M said...

I think Grandmas need to live closer to us while we're far away at school! You guys did so much while she was here! I usually end up getting time away from my kids and having my mom stay with them!

Turner said...

Lennon is perfect enough to eat right up! Still planing on September sometime, it you are...
-Dish