Sunday, June 27, 2010

5K

A few weeks ago Dave and I ran a 5K. Dave got 1st place in his division and I got 2nd in mine.... it was a small group of people, 60 or so, but hey we'll take it! Me, Dave, and our friend Derrick... showing off our awesome medals! ;)
This next picture of our family just cracks me up... we have a great backdrop: the restrooms, my face is cherry red, Dave is squinting one of his eyes (due to his eye surgery), and both of our children are chowing down on their apples! Ha Ha... Too great!

4 comments:

Michelle M said...

Wow- two posts within a day!! You've been BUSY!!

You forgot to mention that you ran the race without any walking or stopping- AWESOME!! And I would like to note that Derrick is covered in WATER from a hydration station where he dramatically splashed it on himself- twice. At least it amused the kiddos. But in this picture he looks awfully sweaty compared to you guys- ha ha.

Leslie said...

way to go! love ya.

LRH said...

there's nothing like a red face. I have often been the victim of said face. Alas. way to go on the running!

christa said...

Way to go! Hope you're surviving over there! Being that the last thing I tried sending your way was mailed back 3 times, will you please send me your address! Thanks!