Sunday, October 25, 2009

Did you say... SLEEP?!

Sleep is a bad word to Susie... I can't get her to take naps anymore... and she tries her best to stay up as late as she can at night (i.e. "I'm not tired though!", "I need to play with Ariel first.", "But, mommy, I'm SO hungry!"... and on and on, etc.)
The other night she began running around her bed (mattress... on the floor) when I was trying to get her ready for bed. I thought I would just see how long she could last before loosing energy.... well, that was dumb... about 20 minutes later she was still full gusto. Oh, how I wish I could bottle some of that energy up for myself!

5 comments:

Michelle M said...

So funny how the instant that she resumed running after getting hurt, her giggling started back up again.

Leslie said...

wow... aaron jr has been going to bed like a dream lately. i hope he continues... :)
i wish i could be a fly on the wall watching you as you watch suzie and wait for her to lose some of the energy... so funny.
suzie is so adorable. i, too, wish i had any of that energy.

Leslie said...

wow, i did not realize i had missed so many postings. i have not been blogging as much lately.

have fun going back and reading ALL of my comments on your daily doings.

leah said...

She is so beautiful!
Love the halloween costumes too.

Christa said...

Isaac goes down at night good, it's the nap time that we're fighting with. He's soooo tired, but just wants to play!! I would give anything for their energy level, especially these days!!! Fun to see the pics! Hope you guys are doing well!