Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Never can repay

I could never repay all the service and goodness my parents have shown me. It's an impossibility. But, I am deeply grateful for all that they have and continue to do. This past August, my parents helped buy a new (to us) car... and not only that, but they drove it from Utah all the way to Illinois for us... with a smile on their faces.Dave and my Dad golfing (in Utah)

Nauvoo
We met my parent's in Nauvoo and was able to experience many of the sites together.

Jumping to Grandpa.
On the drive home from Nauvoo... I found Susie trying to keep herself entertained with an empty tissue box and a box of fish crackers.
Botanical Gardens
During my parents short visit, we went to the beautiful botanical gardens... this place is HUGE and just AMAZING!
A found Lady Bug.
Susie could have fed the ducks all day. These ducks were pretty fearless, eating right from her hand.
Grandpa showing Susie some type of insect.
This was a really cool fountain/water fall. It looked like a sheet of glass.
My mom keeps up with my wild 3 year old better than I.
These water flowers were HUGE... and gorgeous.


"Let the Wildlife be WILD!" So funny.

Tusen Tusen Takk, Mamma Mia and Dade-o! Elska Dag.

3 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

great photos. I am terrible at taking pictures. Jared needs to step up for the team and take more photos.

I love Suzie's tissue box shoes. What a good little girl!

Michelle M said...

I, too, loved Susie's boxey shoes. Too funny!

You are blessed to have such wonderful parents (as am I). Some people are not as fortuneate. Just think, someday we'll bend over backwards for our kids in this same way (not that we don't already).

Leslie said...

i am so glad you all got to experience nauvoo together. i am so glad your mom finally got to go there.

i loved those botanical gardens when you took us there. they were gorgeous.

so glad they got to come out and see you guys...